Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Starting Fresh

One of the best movies I saw in 2010 was Julie and Julia. I love how a girl working a cube job in New York found meaning in food.

As a girl currently working a cube job, I'm in dire need of finding some meaning. Somewhere. Anywhere.

I spent the last 6 months reading a lot of blogs by girls who cook and eat and run and generally seem to love life and over time have become incredible envious of their passion.

I've started this blog to follow my journey to find my passions and things I love. I'll begin today, while working from home (hooray for snow!)

1 comment:

  1. Kate! I'm so happy that you are blogging! I know how it goes losing your passion. I'm going to be in Charleston this weekend for the marathon and I so wish you were there! I know that you will find happiness, all you have to do is look for what makes you tick.

    ReplyDelete